On Site Moodle Training
|Contact us for pricing.||Contact us for pricing.|
|Participants||Maximum 25||Maximum 25|
|Clock Hours||6 Hours||12 Hours|
|Basic Moodle and Navigation|
|Rapid Course Development|
Each ClassroomRevolution.com one (1) day on-site training session is based on a 6-hour schedule. While it would be impossible to cover the same amount of material as one of our online training courses, on-site training provides a greater emphasis on personal attention and hands-on learning.
The client is responsible for providing an appropriate multimedia technology environment (e.g., 26 computers, central presentation device, Internet connection, etc.). Each ClassroomRevolution.com instructor can work with up to twenty (25) learners at a time in order to ensure the quality of the on-site training. Our on-site Moodle Training covers the following material:
Navigation & Basic LMS Structure:
- Moodle Organization and Navigation
- User Profile: Editing profile information, forum posts, blog, notes, activity reports, and roles.
- Course Layout: Block management and course display considerations.
- Blocks: Creation and configuration of: Activities, Blog Menu, Blog Tags, Calculator, Calendar, Chat, Course Description, Courses, HTML, Latest News, Mentees, Messages, Network Servers, Online Users, Quiz Results, People, Random Glossary Entry, Recent Activity, Remote RSS Feeds, Search Forums, Section Links, Tags, and Upcoming Events.
- We can also cover any non-standard, third-party Moodle block modules that you may have loaded on your Moodle site if you inform us in advance.
- Course Settings: Course name and summary, enrollment and expiration options.
- Role Assignments: Teachers, Students, etc.
- Groups: Create student sections to make large classes more manageable.
- Backup, Restore, and Import Course Data.
- Moodle Grade Book, including Scales and Outcomes.
- Course Questions: Categorization, creation, and configuration.
- Course Files: Uploading files and file management.
- Resources: Creation and configuration of Text Page, Web Page, Link to File or Web Page, Directory, and Label.
- Activities: Creation and configuration of Assignment, Chat, Choice, Database, Exercise, Forum, Hot Potatoes Quiz, Glossary, Lesson, Quiz, SCORM/AICC, Survey, Wiki, and Workshop.
- We can also cover any non-standard Moodle resources or activity modules that you may have loaded on your Moodle site if you inform us in advance.
Rapid Course Development:
- Specifically designed for the second consecutive day of on-site training.
- Participants including trainers, instructors, and course creators are guided through the design of a specific online course, including importing and transferring digital curriculum.
- Individual attention is paid to participants as they build a Moodle course.
- Moodle Site Administration is available upon request.
- Moodle Installation instruction is available upon request.
Local On Site Moodle Training
Subject to availability and eligibility, any organization that is located within 500 miles of Syracuse, New York, enjoy the additional benefit of two Moodle trainers for the price of one. To be eligible, an organization must order our 2 Day Moodle Training package.
Both trainers may either work cooperatively with a single group of 25 in order to provide more individualized attention. Or, subject to the availability of additional PCs provided by the organization, each trainer can independently lead separate training sessions of up to 50 total participants.
Both trainers can share travel and lodging resources, so that there is absolutely no extra charge for the additional trainer. This offer represents a significant potential savings, as training costs may be reduced to as little as $100 per participant, for 12 hours of professional Moodle training.